Elliott Farm Homeowner’s Association
Board of Trustees Meeting
October 30, 2001
- The meeting was called to order at: 7:30 p.m.
- Board members present: Dale Prior, Russ Stoceck, Sherry Rosenlund, Maria Elena Geyer, and Jim Nold.
- Board members not in attendance: Brent Beardall, Shawn Martin, Rod Moore, John Ross, and Allan Revenig.
- The minutes were read by: Minutes were not read, not enough board members in attendance for approval.
- Fire District #40 Report: No report at this time.
- King County Sheriff’s Report: No report at this time
- Treasurer’s Report: Brent was not present. Dale Prior reported on continue effort to acquire a post office box; also work still needs to be done to prepare homeowners letter for mailing. Dale will check with Brent regarding delinquent status, and our financial report.
- Landscaping Report: Shawn was not present. No report at this time.
- Architectural Control Report: John Ross and Allan Revenig were not present. No report at this time.
- Community Relations Report: Sherry Rosenlund reported on” Welcome Packages” for new homeowners are now ready. She would like to include a “board member phone directory” and will begin to work on it. Also, she would like to develop a brief survey to gather homeowner’s social interest. Board to help with this effort. Further more, Sherry reported on five houses for sale at this time.
- Social Committee Report: Rod Moore was not present. Russ Stoceck reported on “golf day” participants had a great day lots of fun. Progressive Dinner is now in the planning phase: Jim Nold is willing to assist with this project.
- 140th Construction Report: Jim Nold reported on a notice (e-mail) received from the city regarding landscaping of our entrances. A new landscaping plan was designed and implementation is to begin this fall.. no specific timeline was given for completion.
- Security Report: Allan Revenig was not present…no report at this time.
- Old Business: Dale prior will continue efforts to secure legal counsel
- New Business: Plans are now underway to have a “Holiday decoration contest” also, Board will be working on next years budget.
Meeting was adjourned at: 8:00 p.m.
Minutes submitted by: Maria Elena Geyer Date: 11/01/01
Next meeting will be: November 27th.
Nativity Lutheran Church