Elliott Farm Homeowner’s Association
Board of Trustee’s Meeting
March 27, 2007
Meeting called to order by Dale Prior at 7:05 pm
Members in attendance: Dale Prior, Michael Churchill, Rob Wick, John Wruble.
Others attending: Joy Church, Becky Wruble
Financial (Joy Church):
- 12 residents late on 2007 dues.
- Provided new contact list
- Glass property in Woodward has been sold
Fire District 40 (Lt. Wallgreen)
- Dropped off info on poison prevention
- Spring cleaning tips available on FD40 website; www.fd40.com
King County Sheriff: Not present
Landscaping Committee (Rob Wick)
- Floodlights have been replaced at Woodward entrance
- Replacement of floodlights for Gables entrance scheduled for late spring
- Sprinkler system water turned on two weeks ago checking for leaks, none found.
- Back flow test to be scheduled
- Hole noticed past Sport Court, Rob to check out
- Landscapers have started cutting grass
- Flyers posted on mailboxes for thatching and aeration on April 21-22
- All mailbox flyer holders in Gables are missing (will not be replaced at this time).
ACC (John Wruble)
- One submission – retaining wall in Gables (approved)
- Christmas lights not taken down per CR&R’s (NLT 30 days after holiday).
Resident was reminded and lights have since been removed.
- Reminder to residents:
- Moss on roof and driveway
- Peeling paint on home siding and trim.
- Please contact Landscaping (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ACC (email@example.com) if you have questions concerning moss, painting, etc. Reminder to submit an ACC request if painting using color(s) other than what is currently on home.
- No activity on pipeline
- No dates confirmed for Garage Sale, no Social Events to report on at this time.
Meeting adjourned 7:45 pm