Elliott Farm Homeowner Association
June 24th, 2008
The Meeting was called to order at 7:05 by Dale Prior and minutes were read and approved.
Board Members present: Dale Prior, Joyce Keil, Laurie Wu, and John Wruble. Also present, Joy Church, Becky Wruble
King County Sheriff’s Department: Not present
Fire District #40 Report: Not present
Financial Report, Joy Church: 4 more people left to pay Homeowner Dues. Late fees will be added.
Landscaping: Rob Wick
- Overall landscaping remains well kept. I will be starting to watch the less traveled areas like the path between Woodward and Gables and the old Gazebo location access area in the Gables to ensure our Malone’s stays ahead of the curve.
- I am following up with Malone’s to ensure the irrigation system is set correctly at all stations now that we are finally getting some warmer weather. The irrigation at the entrance to Woodward, for example, has not been activated yet.
- I am going to try and get away without bark this summer and hold off until next spring, but we will see how things look in August/September. Perhaps we do it in the fall to tidy things up before the winter arrives.
- I had Malone’s write up a work order to remove the stakes on the trees at the entrance to Woodward. That should be getting done shortly. We will also spend a little money on replacing a few of the dead/dying shrubs and one tree at the entrance to Woodward in the fall.
- Gables Lighting: It is just a matter of time…need to find some time that Dave and I can coordinate our schedules to start this project. Hopefully this summer!
- I need to get around collecting the final few dollars from the folks who haven’t paid for the Aerator yet. I will have the money for the next meeting and give to Dale.
Architecture Control: John Wruble
One submittal for fence. John did a walk around and letter to owners will be sent out for ACC violations like: trim painting, general landscaping, and moss on roof tops.
The HOA has made $7500 from HDR engineering for a usage fee. The Construction license has been completed.
The tot park has new slides and new planks and the play set has been pressure washed as well as the sport court! A big thank you to Dave Keil, Dale Prior and John Wu. It looks great and the kids are thrilled!
The CAU insurance has been renewed
We are working on a date for the block party. Right now, August 30th or September 6th is a possibility. Bulletins will be posted at the mail stations.
If you are interested in serving on the board or have any questions at all, please call Dale Prior at 425-226-6712
Meeting adjourned at 8:05. Next meeting will be on Tuesday, July 22nd at 7PM at Nativity Lutheran Church.