Elliott Farm Home Owner Association
Board Meeting Minutes
July 28th, 2009
The Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Dale Prior.
- Board Members present: Dale Prior, Laurie Wu, and John Wruble (Rob Wick absent)
- Also present Joy Church, Bookkeeper
- Last month’s meeting minutes were read and approved.
- Not available from Sheriff’s department
- A bike was stolen from a garage in Woodward.
The garage door was left open for only 15 minutes
Financial Report: Laurie Wu/Joy Church
- Expenses are to budget
- Attorney demand letter will be sent to the few homes not paid
- 2010 budget draft will be prepared for the next meeting
Landscaping Report: Rob Wick (not available)
- General condition of landscaping is good, even with the hot weather
- Trail and Sport Court landscaping was trimmed by landscape maintenance
- Will ask them to further trim the sport court arborvitae
Architecture Control Report: John Wruble
- One new ACC request submitted and approved for Dish antenna
- No major compliance issues
- There are still some homes with minor compliance issues
(Mostly regarding yard/recycle/waste bins not being stored properly)
- Personal contact will be made with the owners to discuss
- Gables entry design will be prepared for a vote at the annual meeting in October
- Mail box replacement proposal will be prepared for a vote at the annual meeting
- A new website domain has been obtained and the website moved.
- The new URL is www.elliotfarmhoa.org
- The board emails are being revised as well. Stand by for changes to be posted
- America’s Night Out ice cream social is still planned for Elliott Farm
- Date/Time/Location is August 4th at 7:00pm at the Gables tot lot.
- The second flyer/notice was delivered to each home.
- Discussed 2010 budget requests
Meeting adjourned at 8:35 pm
- Next Meeting will be at the Nativity Lutheran Church Tuesday, August 25th at 7:00 pm
- Residents are encouraged to attend