Elliott Farm Home Owner Association
Board Meeting Minutes
August 25th, 2009
The Meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Dale Prior.
- Board Members present: Dale Prior, Laurie Wu, Rob Wick and John Wruble
- Also present Joy Church, Bookkeeper and Becky Wruble, resident
- Last month’s meeting minutes were read and approved.
- No verbal report
- Fairwood Community Crime Watch Monthly Newsletter for July was referenced
Financial Report: Laurie Wu/Joy Church
- Expenses are to budget
- Water bill higher than expected last month – Lawn watering was cause
- HOA insurance due in full on 9/11 – Dale will review
Landscaping Report: Rob Wick (not available)
- Condition of landscaping is good, even with the hot weather
- Landscaper has been asked for some additional trimming of the Sport Court landscaping
Architecture Control Report: John Wruble
- No major compliance issues
- No new ACC requests.
- Personal contact has been started with residents with minor compliance issues.
- Blue container in Gables is back.
- Dumping in the back Gables common area has been reported. John will investigate
- Malone’s Landscaping has provided quote for the Gables entry design. Project will be submitted to homeowners for review and vote
- Mail box replacement proposal costs estimated at $10-12K and will be submitted for review and a vote at the annual meeting
- America’s Night Out ice cream social was held on August 4th. A good turnout of approximately 35 people attended.
- Reviewed 2010 budget proposal. Changes recommended and approved.
- Board of Director Candidate nominations discussed. One submitted.
- Annual meeting notice, proxy and ballot will be mailed late September
- Annual Halloween costume contest will be held on 10/31. Looking for someone to organize.
- Joy was directed to pay rent for the boardroom rental
Meeting adjourned at 7:40 pm
- Next Meeting will be at the Nativity Lutheran Church Tuesday, September 22nd at 7:00 pm
- Residents are encouraged to attend